Sunday, November 20, 2005

Chase Credit Cards - Another Deceiver

So I get this mail from Chase. Telling me all about how much they care about protecting my privacy related information. But by default they will share my information to the world. If I wish to stop them I must call or write. huh????? WTF?????? Have the morons at Chase not heard of the internet. Actually I apologize. Not morons. In fact they are very smart people. I should rephrase my statement. "Have the dishonest management at Chase not heard of the internet?."

They want you to stop recieving paper bills. Why? It costs them money. They want you to pay my bills online. Why? They get your money faster and cheaper and with fewer errors. And despite this push to use the internet, they do not wish to provide you with an easy way to protect your privacy. Why? Look at my rephrase above. Now you know why I call it the "dishonest management." They want it to be as difficult as possible for you to stop them from selling your information. Think about it. You make an online payment and they take the money from your bank account in a fraction of a second. You tell them to stop selling your information and it takes them 6 to 8 weeks.

Use your brains people. Find a company that will be honest. Chase is not one of them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your story. It’s really instructive for all people who care about their personal information. For me, I’d better call ‘em to solve my problem as far as I can.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters