Saturday, June 11, 2005

SprintPCS

Adding to the list of just bad service and corporate deception. A few weeks ago one of my cell phones was having a problem. So I called the SprintPCS support line. The support person said I had to take the phone to their store to have it checked. As a result of the inconvenience I was apparently facing (which I was not) he said he was offering me the SprintPCS voice dial service for free. I found that odd because my phone already has voice dial, but I didnt pay much attention to the issue.

A few days ago I get my SprintPCS bill and I notice that the so called free service offered to me is free only for 2 months. WTF? Is SprintpCS that desperate that it has to resort to cheating its customers? Why doesn't sprint just give its employees a gun each and send them out on the streets to mug people?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, anytime a CSR asks "would you like" or "are you interested" your ears should perk up because that's their game, always. Unless you are willing to spend time and effort unwinding these unwanted "slams" the default answer should be a vehement "NO thank you, I do NOT want it.". ;-)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, anytime a CSR asks "would you like" or "are you interested" your ears should perk up because that's their game, always. Unless you are willing to spend time and effort unwinding these unwanted "slams" the default answer should be a vehement "NO thank you, I do NOT want it.". ;-)

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters